Mr. Mudrick is a Shareholder of Mudrick & Zucker, P.C. in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, where he concentrates his practice in bankruptcy, commercial litigation and debtor-creditor law. He is a member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Past Chairman of the Montgomery Bar Association’s Bankruptcy/Debtors’ and Creditors’ Rights Committee and a past member of the Montgomery Bar Association Board of Directors.. He has lectured on bankruptcy and debtors’ rights for various organizations, including the National Business Institute and Pennsylvania State University. He received his B.S. in Civil Engineering from the University of Delaware and his J.D. from Delaware Law School of the University of Widener.
Mr. Mudrick resides in Collegeville, Pennsylvania with his wife Suzanne and two (2) children. He is actively involved in youth sports in the Perkiomen Valley area.
His representative business clients include:
- Bumpers, Bodies & More, Inc.
- Artic Cold Caps, LLC
- Zodiac Heartology, LLC
- Matcar Auto Transport, LLC
- Chariot Valet, LLC
- Secured a judgment in favor of his client after a three (3) day trial on a fire claim that was denied by the defendant insurance company.
- Secured a judgment in favor of his client after a two (2) day trial on a claim for commissions owed his client by a former employer.
- Successfully defended business client in Preliminary Injunction hearing in Federal Court regarding a non-compete agreement.
- Successfully defended a former NBA player in credit collection matter.
- Secured a judgment for his client in bankruptcy court adversary proceeding in matter involving dischargeability of an equitable distribution claim.
- Successfully argued before The Pennsylvania Superior Court in matter involving breach of contract claim.